When you’re lacking dinner inspo and want something quick but healthy and comforting all in one go, then I promise this soba bowl will hit the spot….
LUXE / HEALTH Shiitake Soba Bowl
1-2 chicken breasts
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 leek, finely sliced
2 bunches Pak Choy, roughly chopped
Handful shiitake mushrooms, roughly chopped
Handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
5-6 tbsp. rice vinegar
2 tbsp. sesame oil
Juice of 1 lime
1 packet soba noodles
- In a small jug, mix together the rice vinegar, sesame oil and lime juice. Taste, season and set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts into 1-2cm chunks, then heat a little coconut oil in a wok or large frypan and stir-fry for a few minutes until chicken has browned a little and cooked through, then set aside.
- Cook soba noodles according to packet directions while you prep your veg, then rinse and drain well.
- Add a little extra coconut oil to the wok then add the garlic, leek and mushrooms and stir-fry for a couple of minutes until soft before adding the Pak Choy. As the greens begin to wilt, add the chicken back to the wok, followed by the drained soba noodles.
- Drizzle over the dressing and toss well to combine.
- Divide between two plates and sprinkle with fresh coriander. Done!