It’s fair to say that after Saturday’s market haul, I was inspired to get cooking! So, with a craving for salty wedges, these beautiful purple carrots were transformed into chunky chips. Delish!
LUXE / HEALTH Purple Carrot Chips
4 large purple carrots
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Rinse, pat dry and cut your carrots into chunky chips (leaving skin on).
- Place carrot chips on a lined baking tray and drizzle over 2-3 tbsp. olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and bake until crispy, 25-35 mins (depending on the heat of your oven).
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs – coriander or rosemary are relish – and serve with guacamole or as a tasty side for dinner.