It’s fair to say that after Saturday’s market haul, I was inspired to get cooking!
So, with a craving for salty wedges, these beautiful purple carrots were transformed into chunky chips.
LUXE / HEALTH Purple Carrot Chips
4 large purple carrots
Fresh herbs (coriander, rosemary, thyme… whatever you have handy!)
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Rinse, pat dry and cut your carrots into chunky chips (leaving skin on).
- Place carrot chips on a lined baking tray and drizzle over 2-3 tbsp. olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Season carrots generously with salt and pepper and bake until crispy, 25-35 mins (depending on the heat of your oven).
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs – coriander or rosemary are delish – and serve with guacamole or as a tasty side for dinner.
I don't know about you, but during summer, I begin to crave lighter dishes for dinner...
There is nothing more satisfying than this tasty bone marrow dish, hot out of the oven!
This refined sugar-free caramel slice is heavenly...