When you’re lacking dinner inspo and want something quick but healthy and comforting all in one go, then I promise this soba bowl will hit the spot….
LUXE / HEALTH Shiitake Soba Bowl
1–2 chicken breasts
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 leek, finely sliced
2 bunches Pak Choy, roughly chopped
Handful shiitake mushrooms, roughly chopped
Handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
5–6 tbsp. rice vinegar
2 tbsp. sesame oil
Juice of 1 lime
1 packet soba noodles
- In a small jug, mix together the rice vinegar, sesame oil and lime juice. Taste, season and set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts into 1–2cm chunks, then heat a little coconut oil in a wok or large frypan and stir-fry for a few minutes until chicken has browned a little and cooked through, then set aside.
- Cook soba noodles according to packet directions while you prep your veg, then rinse and drain well.
- Add a little extra coconut oil to the wok then add the garlic, leek and mushrooms and stir-fry for a couple of minutes until soft before adding the Pak Choy. As the greens begin to wilt, add the chicken back to the wok, followed by the drained soba noodles.
- Drizzle over the dressing and toss well to combine.
- Divide between two plates and sprinkle with fresh coriander. Done!
I don't know about you, but during summer, I begin to crave lighter dishes for dinner...
Craving something salty? These purple carrot wedges are the perfect snack.
There is nothing more satisfying than this tasty bone marrow dish, hot out of the oven!