This recipe is a quick variation on my salted dark chocolate and the perfect something sweet to whip up…just in time for Friday!
LUXE / HEALTH Coconut Chocolate
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1 tbsp. rice malt syrup
2 tbsp. almond (or coconut) milk, whatever you have open
Handful shredded coconut
Himalayan sea salt
- In a small saucepan, over a low heat, gently mix the cacao, coconut oil, rice malt syrup and almond milk until melted and well combined.
- Take the pan off the heat, before adding a large handful of shredded coconut and a couple of cracks of sea salt (if you like your chocolate salty).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper then gently pour in your chocolate, using a spatula to spread evenly.
- Pop the tray in the freezer for an hour or so to set, then chop roughly into chunks.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge (if it lasts that long!)