Don’t miss out on banana bread just because you’re sugar-free, dairy-free or gluten-free!
After much recipe testing, here is my ultimate healthy banana bread recipe and I promise, you won’t even notice it’s good for you…
LUXE / HEALTH Banana Bread
3 large ripe bananas
2 tbsp. rice malt syrup
1 tsp. vanilla bean powder
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 cups almond meal
1 cup shredded coconut
- In the jug attachment of your food processor or blender, mix the bananas, eggs, rice malt syrup, vanilla bean powder, coconut oil, baking soda and apple cider vinegar until well-combined.
- Add the almond meal and coconut and quickly mix once more.
- Preheat your oven to 160C, then lightly grease a silicon loaf pan with a little coconut oil.
- Pour in your banana bread batter and bake for 60 minutes until golden brown or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out dry.
- Note: after around 30–45 minutes, simply cover your loaf with a bit of foil if you notice the top is browning too quickly.
- Allow to cool (if you can!) before tipping out of the silicon pan, then serve warm with butter, almond butter or honey.
- Keep in an airtight container for 2–3 days.
Craving something salty? These purple carrot wedges are the perfect snack.
There is nothing more satisfying than this tasty bone marrow dish, hot out of the oven!
This refined sugar-free caramel slice is heavenly...